So now we have a good idea of when Darren will leave. The earliest is December 1. So I have about four months with him. While it sounds great right now, it also means that he won't be home until around 2014. I'll be getting ready to start my third semester of physical therapy school. Right now, that seems so far away, which makes it seem him coming come will be forever. I know I have time with him right now and I plan on enjoying him as much as possible, but I do think about him coming back and us going to Orlando together for school and living there. I want that to happen as soon as possible. It could be worse, and it can get worse. He could be sent somewhere thousands of miles away where the mail system sucks and he can't email. I really don't want that. I'll be happy if he ends up somewhere with a reliable mail service. Email would be a nice perk but I'm not relying on that.
The good news is that Darren and I are about 50 days away from our two year anniversary. I can't believe we have been together that long. It really doesn't feel like it's been two years. Hopefully it'll be the same way for when he's gone. I do plan on keeping myself busy with school and activities as I've previously mentioned. Right now, things have settled down. I'm in a steady schedule with classes and work and different organizations I'm in. I'm going to make these next two years worthwhile.
As usual, I don't really have so much to say about things. Still have no idea where and when he's going, and I haven't seen him since I left for school. But, I will get to see him for his birthday later this month, and boy do I have something in store for him. I will not say it because he reads this and I don't want to spoil it.
No comments:
Post a Comment